Phendo is a free research app to track, manage, and understand endometriosis. Opportunities to reflect upon your data may help you in managing your disease.
You can download Phendo on the App Store or Google Play. After downloading the app, you will be able to join the study after signing the consent form.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be 13 years or older. Those under the age of 18 will need parental permission to participate, and parents or guardians will be asked to co-sign consent.
- Adolescents and adults who have had at least one menstrual period.
- Adolescents and adults who have experienced symptoms of endometriosis in the past 3 months.
- Adolescents and adults who have reached menarche but have not experienced symptoms in the last 3 months are eligible to participate as controls.
Can I use Phendo If…
- I take contraception or hormones?
Yes, and you can track these in the app!
- I have had surgery to remove my endometriosis?
Yes! You can tell researchers about your medical and surgical history in the Profile section of the app.
- I have had a hysterectomy?
Yes! Some women still experience symptoms of endometriosis after hysterectomy, making tracking after hysterectomy an important part of our work.
- I am pregnant, peri-menopausal, or menopausal?
Yes! Be sure to complete your medical history in the Profile tab.
- I don’t have endometriosis?
Yes! You can participate in Phendo as a control which helps our researchers distinguish which symptoms are due to endometriosis and which are typical experiences of women in general.